What's new

In desperate need of photo help!

mdholm

Reaction score
Here's the deal...I have a 64gb iPhone 5. I have approx 3000 photos on it right now, and my cloud back up space is full so my phone no longer automatically backs up. I want to take those photos off my phone. I have a Mac Mini computer, with iTunes and iPhoto. When I plug into iPhoto, all the photos download to the Mini, but there is no way to then delete them from the device. I used to have a Dell PC that I downloaded photos to (I forget what program I used); at the end I would get a pop-up message asking if I wanted to delete photos from the device. Everyone tells me, "just delete them all from the phone". Ok, I CAN do that, but I know there has to be another way. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks you!!

When you go into photos and click on one don't you get a trash can at the bottom right?.....are you saying you don't want to do it that way?

I do, but again that removes them one at a time. Isn't there a way to wipe the whole lot at once?

Not that i know of, if there is though i'm sure someone will chime in and tell you.

Weird that there was a way to do this with a Dell PC program, but not Apple equipment. Thanks.