What's new

iMessanger

hey all, how do i start using iMessanger.. adding contacts and all...?

What do you mean? You mean like "iMessanger" an AppStore app or "iMessage" the new Apple iDevice to iDevice messaging feature?

the new iDevice to iDevice messaging feature.
It just works... if you're texting from an iDevice w/ iOS 5.0+ to another iDevice w/ 5.0+ the message will go through Blue as opposed to Green, like a regular text message.

Add contacts like you would reg do and if the person you add has an iPhone on 5.0.0 or higher it should enable iMessage automatically when you message them

lesmph87 said:
hey all, how do i start using iMessanger.. adding contacts and all...?

There is literally nothing to configure. The contacts in your phone will be used for iMessage.

You may have to enable it in the Settings> Messages section In the settings app and sign in, but after that there is. Itching else to configure.

When you message any other iDevice, it will automatically send it as an iMessage so long as data or wifi is on, on both devices.

If cellular data is off it will get sent as a standard SMS.

There is literally nothing to configure. The contacts in your phone will be used for iMessage.

You may have to enable it in the Settings> Messages section In the settings app and sign in, but after that there is. Itching else to configure.

When you message any other iDevice, it will automatically send it as an iMessage so long as data or wifi is on, on both devices.

If cellular data is off it will get sent as a standard SMS.

Olryt, i get that.. thanks ey... but how would i know the message sent was to iMessage or was just an ordinary sms.?

Very good feature on the phone.
You can send photos, videos etc and it just comes out of your data/Wi-Fi allowance!
No no excessive charges from your carrier. Just ensure you have a decent data bundle if you send a lot of photos etc.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

tutuxiaowa said:
can you tell me what is imassager?

iMessages are what you send to another person with an iDevice.