What's new

iMessanger

yup if its blue it means its imessage. also you can tell by looking at the "send" button. on a normal text it is green. but if the person is on ios5+ it will turn blue.

Something I caught after the recent iOS upgrade. I noticed that previously a txt iMessage sent to a contact's phone was going as a regular message. I checked my contacts and his number was now designated as "mobile" instead of "iPhone". I had to change it back to iPhone.
Anybody else notice this?

i just tested this. but i still have 5.0.1...having the number stored as iphone or mobile doesnt matter. i even deleted the number and sent a message and it went thru imessages

Hey guys, is there a program that you can download on your computer that allows you to see all imessages that you have had on your phone?

My phone has suddenly stopped sending iMessages.. Is there anyway I can get them back? I literally haven't done anything different to my phone what so ever.. I just noticed that they had stopped sending as them!?

danivoller said:
My phone has suddenly stopped sending iMessages.. Is there anyway I can get them back? I literally haven't done anything different to my phone what so ever.. I just noticed that they had stopped sending as them!?

Toggle it off, then back on.