What's new

I'm Giving out My Old IPHONE 5 For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodyjonas

Reaction score
Hi IPHONE FORUM Users, How are you doing? I might not be known to you but Ive been a regular reader for this forums since 2010 I Always use the tutorials and methods posted in this forum to use on my iphone 5 Recently I hAVE Won a new iphone for completing a survey site. The one i already own is having a small scratch on its bottom and so i JUST WANT TO GIVE AWAY to a community that has teached me a lot for me. I'm living in united states and if you are from US , PLEASE HOOK ME A MAIL TO EDITED Please kindly say that u are from iphone forums and from which state THANKS , THIS OFFER IM LOOKING TO END BY TOMORROW

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed Email Address

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop removing or deleting my email adress , when i dont care about my privacy who are you to take care ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello rodyjonas, I'm sorry but we have to edit your email address as it is against forum rules to display it, if a member wishes to contact you they can use the PM system, thank you for understanding.

But I could not private message to users because of your 5 post limitation

IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED BEFORE , I Would have not used the email adress right?

But I could not private message to users because of your 5 post limitation

IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED BEFORE , I Would have not used the email adress right?
I'm sorry about that but those are the rules.

Please do not post your email address again.

Status
Not open for further replies.