What's new

I'm getting random people's Apple ID's popping up after attempting to jailbreak 9.3.3. Please help!

bmaniara92

Reaction score
Hello,

Yesterday, I updated my jailbroken iPhone 6 Plus from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 9.3.3. I then attempted to jailbreak 9.3.3, and I followed every instruction, but the jailbreak seemed to have failed. Cydia showed up on my screen, but it would crash the moment I clicked on it. Re-jailbreaking didn't help. I then deleted the profile that PP originally loaded onto my phone. One thing that differed in my process is that I was never asked to put in my Apple ID while jailbreaking.

Today, I tried syncing my iPhone several times to iTunes and iCloud, but it kept failing. It kept telling me "The iPhone could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorized for purchased items that are on this iPhone." No matter how many times I authorized my computer, it would not work.

I then created an iCloud backup for the first time. I restored my iPhone to factory settings, and then restored from my iCloud backup. In the process of restoring from my iCloud backup, I was asked to put in my Apple ID. I put that information in to restore from iCloud, but then it started asking me for the password to so many random Apple IDs that I've never seen before. I just kept pressing "Skip this step." Once my iPhone restarted, Cydia and PP were gone. However, I kept getting popups saying "enter the password for your apple id 'EDITED'." That was one of the numerous different Apple ID's that kept popping up.

I don't know how to resolve this issue. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: