What's new

If you wasnt using a iphone what phone would you use

jcam555

Reaction score
Me personally I would use the blackberry 9900 bold just of how smooth the email and the new web browser also it is one of the securest phones on the market. So throw some ideas my way and let me know

I'm not sure if you're asking bc you're looking for another phone, but I use a Droid X when I'm not using mi IP4. The DX is 2 years old but is running a ported version of Ice Cream Sandwich (called AOKP beta 2). It runs quite well, and is my daily driver right now. I swap between the phones every couple weeks or so.

probably one of Samsung Galaxy range.

Like you I switch phones every couple weeks
I can't help bad habit the iPhone 4s is my daily driver but sometimes I use my rooted Htc inspire but a jailbroken iPhone 4s is hard to beat

A lot of people are trying the new Nokia phone I hate windows mobile phones the os is the worst

I would like to use the new generation smartphone Nokia Lumia 900.

honestly i would most likely check out a windows mobile 7+ device.

Ive been using iPhones for a while i also have a drawer full of current android phones since i'm an android developer and i would never use android as a daily driver.

I have been using a lumia 900 for a couple days now its nice and it feels great in the hand the camera is amazing its a very responsive device but I think I'm going to try the blackberry bold 9900

I'm not sure if you're asking bc you're looking for another phone, but I use a Droid X when I'm not using mi IP4

Last edited: