What's new

If No 6+ Yet, Then When?

darita

Reaction score
PreOrdered my 6+ on Friday from Target. My 6+, 128GB Space Grey has not come in yet. How long do you think it will realistically be before it comes? Are we talking a month? I ordered at 11am, so not that late, but I have no idea how the preordered stock is going.

PreOrdered my 6+ on Friday from Target. My 6+, 128GB Space Grey has not come in yet. How long do you think it will realistically be before it comes? Are we talking a month? I ordered at 11am, so not that late, but I have no idea how the preordered stock is going.
At this point you can expect to wait at least a month before receiving your iPhone 6 plus.

Target's inventory of iPhones is actually not as large as its iPad inventory since most consumers purchase it from electronic giants like BestBuy, RadioShack, etc, an authorized carrier store or reseller, or from Apple itself, either in person or online. They may have increased it, but it wouldn't be that much. And the 128GB variant will definitely be a little slower of a seller unless you're at an Apple store as most users cap at the 32GB capacity devices in terms of actually being able to use all of the space with how Apple utilizes so many cloud services.

The phone guy at Target explained to me that orders were placed by Target, from Apple, based on preorders and expected sales. So he claims that preorders do get to Apple. Hope he's right.

I ordered mine from Apple on Friday and it says 3-4 weeks. I'm hoping it gets here sooner.

I ordered mine through AT+T 20 minutes after preorders started they said that I should expect shipping sometime between October 12 and the 21st. The later the better for me. I am reading all the pros and cons of the iPhone 6 plus around the web and waiting for the case I want for it to be made

At least you have an approximate date. At Target, its whenever it gets there or if it gets there.

No word yet from Target phone guy. Not his fault he's kept in the dark. He just has no idea when or even if my day-of preordered 6+ 128gb will come in.

I ordered mine from Apple on Friday and it says 3-4 weeks. I'm hoping it gets here sooner.

I ordered mine on the 12th ( first day to pre order) and my expected date was Oct. 13-20. Just checked on it this morning and it's preparing for shipping:)

I ordered mine (6+ 128GB Space Grey) on Oct 12th about 7:30 AM MST through Verizon and had an estimated delivery date of 10/21. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :)

I ordered mine (6+ 128GB Space Grey) on Oct 12th about 7:30 AM MST through Verizon and had an estimated delivery date of 10/21. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :)

Mine got lost in Shanghai for 4 days, no longer had shipping info, called ups and the guy told me " looks like it's lost , apple gave us a number for when this happens you need a new phone shipped" however my shipping info that I could see said that a new label was being prepared so I held off on calling apple because I didn't want them canceling out that order if in fact it was being worked on. glad I waited because a few hours later it was moving again, expected delivery is today, however I think that's wrong because it's still one state away.

Mine got lost in Shanghai for 4 days, no longer had shipping info, called ups and the guy told me " looks like it's lost , apple gave us a number for when this happens you need a new phone shipped" however my shipping info that I could see said that a new label was being prepared so I held off on calling apple because I didn't want them canceling out that order if in fact it was being worked on. glad I waited because a few hours later it was moving again, expected delivery is today, how ER I thi

Well just got it! Love it!

Mine got lost in Shanghai for 4 days, no longer had shipping info, called ups and the guy told me " looks like it's lost , apple gave us a number for when this happens you need a new phone shipped" however my shipping info that I could see said that a new label was being prepared so I held off on calling apple because I didn't want them canceling out that order if in fact it was being worked on. glad I waited because a few hours later it was moving again, expected delivery is today, how ER I thi

Well just got it! Love it!
They also stalled in Anchorage and then Louisville. I think the airport mess with that saboteur in Chicago as well as the weather has been causing issues but mine arrived this morning also.