kkchiu727

Reaction score
deldellllllllll

Attachments

• $image-2089049280.jpg
    $image-2089049280.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Does it not work if you slide your finger along that space from left to right? As in: your phone won't unlock? Because if it does unlock, this may be a part of the theme - the designer didn't want to have a button.

If it doesn't work, do you have a way to get into Safe Mode so you can get back to Cydia/into Winterboard to disable that theme? Cause that's the only remedy I know - remove the theme.

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
Does it not work if you slide your finger along that space from left to right? As in: your phone won't unlock? Because if it does unlock, this may be a part of the theme - the designer didn't want to have a button.

If it doesn't work, do you have a way to get into Safe Mode so you can get back to Cydia/into Winterboard to disable that theme? Cause that's the only remedy I know - remove the theme.

Marilyn

Thx for answer ! But my problem was not about that ! I can slide to unlock into my home screen but the icon (the silver arrow before the text"slide to unlock ") is lost ! Thx !!!

Thx for answer ! But my problem was not about that ! I can slide to unlock into my home screen but the icon (the silver arrow before the text"slide to unlock ") is lost ! Thx !!!

Perhaps the theme is build to operate that way, I mean without the icon before the slide to unlock text.

Bring down sbsettings. Chose power down. You will get thw option to go into safe mode. Do so. Then delete the theme.