What's new

iCloud

missdc321

Reaction score
I'm having issues with my iPhone 4S so decided I will take it to the apple store and hopefully they will exchange it for a new one since its still under warranty.

I've backed my phone to iTunes on my computer and also iCloud on the computer.

I just noticed there is a iCloud tab under settings. Should I do something there also? I don't want to lose all my information if I get a new phone this weekend.

Please someone let me know if I've done the backups correctly.

Deanna

Go to settings -- iCloud -- storage & back-up, then scroll to the bottom and click back-up wait for it to complete and sorted if you get a new one when setting up it will ask you if you want to restore via iCloud sign in then click the back-up that is most recent if there are a few :)

elitegamer767 said:
Go to settings -- iCloud -- storage & back-up, then scroll to the bottom and click back-up wait for it to complete and sorted if you get a new one when setting up it will ask you if you want to restore via iCloud sign in then click the back-up that is most recent if there are a few :)

So I do this before I get a new phone? I need to do a backup on this old phone?

So I do this before I get a new phone? I need to do a backup on this old phone?

You do this to back up your old phone then you do it again with your new phone to restore what you saved from the old phone, using iCloud for both parts. Simples 👍

iHolophyte

Thank u everyone. Did this and it all worked! 😊