What's new

iCloud help

Proner_0

Reaction score
Can someone first of all just explain to me the storage of iCloud and usage is and how it's used. Now I have 2 questions, every night at aroun like 11 or 12 I always get an a message saying iCloud storage is full or something, can someone tell me what that exactly means and how I can fix it. And the other
Question is what happens if i go on iTunes when my iPhone is plugged in and change back up to iCloud to back up to this computer. Will I lose anything and will things dramatically change . Thanks.

Can someone first of all just explain to me the storage of iCloud and usage is and how it's used. Now I have 2 questions, every night at aroun like 11 or 12 I always get an a message saying iCloud storage is full or something, can someone tell me what that exactly means and how I can fix it. And the other
Question is what happens if i go on iTunes when my iPhone is plugged in and change back up to iCloud to back up to this computer. Will I lose anything and will things dramatically change . Thanks.

iCloud is a cloud service or basically a storage "drive" that is strewn all over the Internet and can be accessed anytime and anywhere if you can connect to the net. iCloud is Apple's cloud service or drive if you will.

The reason why you're getting that message is because you're backin up to iCloud daily at that time. You can turn off that setting under iCloud in settings.

Nope. iCloud basic (included with the Apple ID on your iPhone) is very limited since it only holds 5gb. You can use it but it won't help much since the iPhone is 8gb minimum do you probably can't store everything in the cloud drive, so backing up to your computer is more practical since it takes less time and ensures that you can back up everything

willerz2 said:
iCloud is a cloud service or basically a storage "drive" that is strewn all over the Internet and can be accessed anytime and anywhere if you can connect to the net. iCloud is Apple's cloud service or drive if you will.

The reason why you're getting that message is because you're backin up to iCloud daily at that time. You can turn off that setting under iCloud in settings.

Nope. iCloud basic (included with the Apple ID on your iPhone) is very limited since it only holds 5gb. You can use it but it won't help much since the iPhone is 8gb minimum do you probably can't store everything in the cloud drive, so backing up to your computer is more practical since it takes less time and ensures that you can back up everything

Can u tell me how to turn the setting off in iCloud