What's new

icloud stuck on apps

jiggy1965

Reaction score
I've received a refurbished iphone since my previous one was defected beyond repair. Now I'm trying to restore from an icloud backup, but it won't download the apps? The download bars stay empty. Icloud is saying it is busy putting back the backup, but nothing happens with the apps. I've tried two different icloud backups, but both are stuck on the apps downloading. When I click any of them it turns into 'waiting'. Then it displays a popup saying I should accept itunes new terms. I click OK and 'waiting' turns into the name of the app again. The blue bar doesn't continue. Nothing is downloaded. Is there perhaps something extra I should do since it's a 'new' iphone?

Solved it with a crazy trick: when pressing an uninstalled app I got the 'changes itunes terms and conditions' popup, but all I could do is press OK. Nothing about terms and conditions to read. Downloading/installing didn't continue. Then I went to app store. Most of the apps had a grey 'installed' logo without actually been installed. I had a view old apps once deleted that I COULD install again. So I did with one and weird enough now I GOT the terms and conditions to read and press OK to. Once I agreed really to those terms the other apps continued downloading/installing without problems. Weird, but all I had to do is agree to those itunes terms and conditions which I couldn't with previous installed apps since besides the small popup I never got the actual terms and conditions to read and agree to