What's new

iCloud storage

hologram

Reaction score
i can’t switch back on iCloud photos above shared albums switch because it says I need to buy more storage. I decided to keepto and work on photos in iPad instead and want to delete the pics on my phone so when I take a picture it can automatically go on my iPad again which I think the iCloud Photos switch is for also?? And if I delete the photos from my phone could I somehow accidentally delete the photos from my iPad also? I don’t want to loose all my pictures. There for work.

iCloud syncs images from one device to other ones with the same iCloud ID. So if you remove an image from one device, it will also be deleted on the other.
If you don’t want to lose your photos, save them somewhere else. Use online storage, or save them to an USB flash drive that connects to the iPad or iPhone, e.g.

Yes,that’s not working now like when taking a picture with my phone or deleting a pic it’s not going to the iPad anymore and I didn’t change ID. I figured that’s from turning off iCloud Photos switch a few days ago. But I can’t turn it back on because they want to sell more cloud memory. So I thought I could just delete all the pics in phone and then turn back on ICloud Photos switch. So are u saying that after I switch it back on it could also wipe out the pics on my iPad?

Thx. I’ll upload somewhere else first