What's new

IPhone Storage- photo

rick grimes

Reaction score
Hi..need your help as my iphone storage showed 239mb even though i have deleted all my pictures in my photo. Furthermore, iCloud Photo Library also off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Where do you see the 239 MB: in Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage:
In Storage, or in iCloud?

A first advice what to try: reset your iPhone. This won't remove data or change settings. Press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Then let go of both, your iPhone will power up on it's own.

If the available storage on your iPhone is low, connect your device to a computer and take a look at it's storage in iTunes. It's possible that an unususal amount is taken by something called "Other" (orange colour). If that's the case, restore your iPhone via iTunes. That should help getting rid of most of the "Other" storage.

Hope that helps.

Thanks J.A. for the advice given.

To answer the question - 239MB in Storage.. Will try to reset the phone and reverted if it successful..

Hi J.A. I've done all the step given..but it's still not working.

So what did iTunes show that takes your storage space?

If necessary, you can also see what needs a lot of your storage in Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage - Storage - Manage Storage on your iPhone. There, you can delete apps or songs from your device as well.

the storage still showed there's 239mb in photo..but i have deleted all photo in the camera roll..

You'll also have to remove the photos from "Recently Deleted", if they still are there, or else they still use storage space.

All deleted..even i also had restored the iPhone.

That's weird.
Could you please post a screenshot, to show us what's using most of your storage?

All deleted..even i also had restored the iPhone.

Did you restore from a backup or as a new iPhone? If you restored from a backup, try restoring as a new iPhone to see if that works. If it does, then your backup has the storage problem.