What's new

ICloud question.

hungarianhammer75

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I thought it would be a nice idea to have this thread, The OP Robertic started this on the iPad forum and it has been a huge success, You can talk about anything if it fits in with forum rules, Please keep it clean, So...... get posting folks....
I've never been on a forum or chat room so please forgive my etiquette. if I say something wrong it's not my intention to offend anyone. I am in desperate need of a few questions answered about icloud. specifically if it's contents are accurate. if there is a possibility it could be wrong...please help.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, hungarianhammer75!

Could you please specify "accurate content"? I'm not sure what you'd like to know.

For some basic information, visit this site:
iCloud

Just to add a little bit of information:
iCloud doesn't work the way Dropbox, OneDrive and all the other cloud storage services work. It's mostly for syncing content between devices connected to your iCloud account (when you remove something from one device, it will be removed on all other devices too), for backing up your iDevices, and it's an important feature when you can't find one of your Apple devices.