What's new

Icloud email/password help!!

zigre96

Reaction score
So my icloud account email/itunes id is an old email that I dont even have access to anymore!! Whcih means my iphone is not backed up with icloud. WHen I go to icloud on the phone, it says its not verified...because I can't get the email to do so! What can I do to get Icloud working???

Go to https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/

a
nd go to Manage Account. Even if you don't have access to the email address any more, you should still be able to access your account. You can input a new email address there, and associate your AppleID with it.

Email addresses have to be verified here, before they can be used. Any problems, get back to us, and we'll go digging.

ok i was able to fix it on my iphone, and will add the new info on my husbands when he gets home. Sadly this doesn't get all the numbers my husband lost back :(

ok i was able to fix it on my iphone, and will add the new info on my husbands when he gets home. Sadly this doesn't get all the numbers my husband lost back :(

Sorry about that. In future, I wouldn't fool around with iCloud backups. Keep important information in at least two places that YOU control. In this case, that means doing your backups on your local computer.