What's new

iCloud activation lock

jonas2222

Reaction score
Hello i have been locked out my iphone, is there any free way to bypass a icloud activation lock?

Thanking you in advance!

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Sorry, it’s not possible to bypass iCloud’s Activation Lock without damaging your device. Services that promise they can do it, are scam.

If you forgot your iCloud ID or password, follow these directions:

If these don’t work, take your iPhone to the next Apple Store, and don’t forget to take the billing with you, so that you can prove you’re the owner.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Sorry, it’s not possible to bypass iCloud’s Activation Lock without damaging your device. Services that promise they can do it, are scam.

If you forgot your iCloud ID or password, follow these directions:

If these don’t work, take your iPhone to the next Apple Store, and don’t forget to take the billing with you, so that you can prove you’re the owner.

Hope that helps.
Thats the problem, a bought this phone through my old company and now no longer have access to billing records. What are my options that would potentially damage my phone as i have no other options.

Unless you can get your old company to remove iCloud Activation Lock from your iPhone there are unfortunately no options.

What about getting an iTunes account and get another phone that you know the password to the cloud pay that $10 to get that iTunes running route won’t work log into your iCloud with your valid phone and then there’s some settings that you have to follow on YouTube look around for it but I think you can blank out the phone just can’t read what’s in there and then if you’ve ever this is with the cord plugged into a Windows 10 machine like a laptop and it’s called DFU and I don’t know what it means but there’s all kinds of stuff on it but that’s what you should do and have a contest to see if you can do in one day and give yourself a check it’s funny but yeah I have to do that and because I didn’t do it I lost my watch and I didn’t do it correctly so that’s what you Gotta do to do it correctly and Log In route glad I don’t know it’s kind of hectic and I get confused

What about getting an iTunes account and get another phone that you know the password to the cloud pay that $10 to get that iTunes running route won’t work log into your iCloud with your valid phone and then there’s some settings that you have to follow on YouTube look around for it but I think you can blank out the phone just can’t read what’s in there and then if you’ve ever this is with the cord plugged into a Windows 10 machine like a laptop and it’s called DFU and I don’t know what it means but there’s all kinds of stuff on it but that’s what you should do and have a contest to see if you can do in one day and give yourself a check it’s funny but yeah I have to do that and because I didn’t do it I lost my watch and I didn’t do it correctly so that’s what you Gotta do to do it correctly and Log In route glad I don’t know it’s kind of hectic and I get confused

None of that will ever get an iCloud Activation Locked iPhone working.