I was talking to a App developer today about ISO5

ThePhotog

New Member
I was talking with a App developer today about ISO 5, his exact comment was it's very hard on battery life. He now has to charge his iPhone 2 to 3 times per day. Anyone hear this?
 
ThePhotog said:
I was talking with a App developer today about ISO 5, his exact comment was it's very hard on battery life. He now has to charge his iPhone 2 to 3 times per day. Anyone hear this?

My battery life is actually better...
 
My battery life is pretty much the same with when I was on iOS 4.3.3 I didn't notice poor battery life on iOS 5 GM till now.
 
I was talking with a App developer today about ISO 5, his exact comment was it's very hard on battery life. He now has to charge his iPhone 2 to 3 times per day. Anyone hear this?

I am a developer and haven't seen on indication of worse battery life. In fact in some areas, like standby, I believe there is improvement.
 
I went from 4.2.8(CDMA) to 5.0 GM and my battery life for the most part seems to be about the same.
 
I just got an iPhone 4 and I think my battery drains faster than my old 3G. IOS 5 doesn't need to contribute to my drought.
 
He is probably running something that's putting the drain there without realizing it. Bluetooth maybe?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top