What's new

I need some help with information please !

kejdikola0

Reaction score
So a friend of mine has an iphone 4 on fw 4.3.5 . He wanted to unlock this iphone and i searched on the web about a software unlock and couldnt find one so I ordered him a gevey sim (not arrived yet) .So just staying in the internet I saw some websites selling some tools that will jailbrea, unlock your iphone in seconds and I was wondering if they were real . the websites are these : Unlock Jailbreak Tool | Unlock Jailbreak Tool How to Unlock and Jailbreak iPhone 4/4S and iPad and many others... If anyone knows can he tell me if these things are real or just scams ? Now the second tihng is I am not yet sure if there is no software unlock for iphone 4 4.3.5 and if anyone knows can you guys confirm it ? Third I dont have any blobs saved for that iphone nor my friend so is there any untethered jailbreak for that firmware and if not can I downgrade to 4.3.3 ? Now if I tether jailbreak this iphone am I able to install furiousmod for example to make gevey work without that 112 calling ?
I will appreciate anyone who will try to help me .

First off... NEVER pay for Jailbreaking or Unlock software. It's not that stuff they offer doesn't work... it's simply the same stuff that's available for free. iOS 4.3.5 is on a BB that's only unlockable via Gevey.

First off... NEVER pay for Jailbreaking or Unlock software. It's not that stuff they offer doesn't work... it's simply the same stuff that's available for free. iOS 4.3.5 is on a BB that's only unlockable via Gevey.
sorry i am a noob on iphone hacking... so what is BB and what about that thing i asked if I can install furiousmod via tethered jailbreak just to make gevey work without 112 ?

kejdikola0 said:
sorry i am a noob on iphone hacking... so what is BB and what about that thing i asked if I can install furiousmod via tethered jailbreak just to make gevey work without 112 ?

BB is your iPhone's Baseband or Modem Firmware. Is the update version that the cellular radio is operating on. Not 100% sure about the furious mod though.

Okay tay thank you man. I really appreciate your help. I will wait if somebosy else can help me about that furious mod

BB is your iPhone's Baseband or Modem Firmware. Is the update version that the cellular radio is operating on. Not 100% sure about the furious mod though.
and sorry i forgot. what about downgrading without SHSH blobs to 4.3.3