What's new

I need some help getting some music onto my phone

bmarleyzq8

Reaction score
If at all possible, I would like to get a few purchased songs off of an old iPod onto my iPhone 4. Here is my current set up. I have an iTunes account at home in which i have about 9gb of stored music on. Most of the music is from cds that were purchased over the years and some of it was purchased from iTunes. All of that music is on my iPhone and I want it to stay there. I also have iTunes on my work computer. This account has always had no music. I also have an iPod nano which has like which is full of music but I would like to take only the 20 or so purchased songs off of it and put them on my iphone.

So far what i have accomplished is that i was able to transfer the purchased songs off of my nano onto my itunes acct at work. However it looks as the only way to move those songs to the phone is to sync them in which case i would loose all the other music. Am I going about this the wright way or do I need to do something different?

Use "tune aids" to copy all the songs out from your nano to your computer, copy those songs to your itunes library, sync back your itunesto your nano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really care whats on the nano, I don't think I'll ever use it again but I would like some of the music from it on my phone.

Do it like i sugested to you. Use tune aids to copy to your desktop those music you want from it. Save those music to your itunes library and sync your itunes with your iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could also transfer all the music from your nano to your home computer and then select the ones you want to put on your iPhone. P.s. I am now running a YouTube series where I review the best new applications on the app storeevery wednesday. I just thought you might be interested her is the link. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - ‪Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011‬‏[/ame]