What's new

I need Gun Brothers!

i like it alot :)

allready added alot buddys from here :)

and some added me too :)

i have 26 bros now :)

how about you ?

does the bro menu takes longer to load when you have many bros ?

how do i unlock the unexplored planets ???

my game center account is: Drack86

add me pls :)

Drack86

AND PLAY WITH MY BRO PLS :D

HE WILL BE STRONGER VERRY SOON :)

I SAVE TILL I GET 47k coins for ion rifle :)

cya

its a great game.. if only the damn guy would shoot in the direction your trying to aim not just spin off into its own direction like an idiot... i dunno how you guys do it :S

its a great game.. if only the damn guy would shoot in the direction your trying to aim not just spin off into its own direction like an idiot... i dunno how you guys do it :S

just train more :)

aiming works fine for me :)

you know how to unlock the unexplored planets ?

no i cant make it past the first level, i keep trying to shoot the enemies and the idiot shoots in the other direction so i die pretty quickly, played it twice and gave up on the game havent played it again

no i cant make it past the first level, i keep trying to shoot the enemies and the idiot shoots in the other direction so i die pretty quickly, played it twice and gave up on the game havent played it again

moving is on the left button

aiming and shooting is on the right :)

u can move slow and fast :) depends where you put your finger :)

moving is on the left button

aiming and shooting is on the right :)

u can move slow and fast :) depends where you put your finger :)

yeah i know the buttons and no matter the direction of the left joy stick it wont change to that direction... when i can be bothered ill try again lol..

i have no problem with the 50 other games i have on the iphone just this one