What's new

I love my 13 Pro Max

lmccluer

Reaction score
I ordered my 13 Pro Max the day sakes opened. Got it like 4 days later. Traded my 7+ for it, and it’s so weird to see the differences!!! Especially the battery. I’m disabled and spend a lot of time on my IPhone, with YouTube, FB, watching movies etc. it wasn’t unusual to charge my 7+ 6-8 times a day. With the 13 Pro Max, I only have to charge it maybe 2-3 times a day now. Everything is better, speed, photos, movies, etc. My only regret was not getting the 256 k instead of the 128, because I kinda wanted the Pro Res, but then again, I saw how much memory it takes to record something. I saw one YouTube on the Pro Res that said 1 minute of recording using Pro Res takes about 5 gigs of memory. I’ll just use what I have!!!

I just received a 13 Pro 128 GB. And apparently it does have ProRes capability. Just to make sure, I shot two identical 15 second videos . The HDR video was 30.2 MB and the ProRes was 441.6MB. This is with the SW Version 15.2. I could easily be fooled by something as I am not a video expert, but I'd like to know what it is as I didn't expect to see this option available. I would very much appreciate someone's opinion on this. Thanks so much!

I'm going from a 7 to a 13 Pro. It's going to take awhile to get used to it.......so worth it!

I just received a 13 Pro 128 GB. And apparently it does have ProRes capability. Just to make sure, I shot two identical 15 second videos . The HDR video was 30.2 MB and the ProRes was 441.6MB. This is with the SW Version 15.2. I could easily be fooled by something as I am not a video expert, but I'd like to know what it is as I didn't expect to see this option available. I would very much appreciate someone's opinion on this. Thanks so much!

I'm going from a 7 to a 13 Pro. It's going to take awhile to get used to it.......so worth it!
The difference between the iPhone 13 Pro with 256 GB storage is that it can take 4 K ProRes, whereas the 128 GB storage allows for a much lower resolution.

Reactions: BJH