What's new

I have joined the dark side >-)

Misch13vousMike

Reaction score
hey guys new to the forum, as well as new to the iphone world. I just purchased iphone 4 (16GB) from verizon, switched over from a Droid Eris, and yes its a world of a difference. Its been a week and I CANT STOP PLAYING WITH MY PHONE!!!! lol Im sure I wasnt the only one. Anyways, enough rambling on, this phone is simply amazing...

No, not the the dark side. You've joined the enlightened!!!

ha ha ha, I know your feeling. I been one of those Android users for many years and after I got my iPad2 on the release day thinks starting to look better for me as another Apple user :) Yesterday I picked up a white Verizon iPhone 4 (16gb) to match my white iPad 2 (64gb wifi)

Anyway... enjoy the iPhone and have fun!

I switched from an Eris and have had the iphone4 for about a month or so. I couldn't stop playing with it. Then I jailbroke it, and now I sometimes have to charge twice a day because I can't put it down. Welcome.

Welcome to the forums! I agree, iPhones are very addicting though they tend to lose battery life fast xD But I don't mind, they're better than Droids in a way :D

No, not the the dark side. You've joined the enlightened!!!

Ive been holding off for soooo long, Ive had Verizon since 2004, and dont want to change, love the service, a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. When the Iphones came out, I wanted one but wasnt going to "bite the apple" lol, and switch to ATT(who I used to work for) JUST to get an Iphone, I guess finally the time came to switch when Verizon began carrying it. Also, couldn't wait for the 5, I guess Ill play with this one(iphone4) til the 5 comes out and maybe give this to someone close I know. But FINALLY yes, I have joined the enlightenment!!!

but joining the dark side just sounds more fun. lol