What's new

I got a blank message?

hopalongthefrog

Reaction score
So I checked my messages this morning and got a blank message from a friend. I'm not sure if my friend sent it, or my phone was just acting weird and for some reason composed a blank message from them.

$IMG_2455.jpgIt's weird because when I opened it, there was no convo bubble even if my friend did send me a text. The conversation was blank and there was no time/date under the 'call/facetime/contact' buttons' of which the convo happened. Just randomly, a blank convo we never had.

Anybody know what's going on?
Did my friend actually send me a text?
Is my phone possessed?

I also didn't have wi-fi/data on, but i can still send/receive messages. I know we both have iphones, so...I don't even know someone help!

From what I know it happens when the other person starts typing an iMessage but then regrets that and erases whatever he started to write. This is a problem that should be fixed

OR and this might be a stretch....

They sent you only a "Space" or "Carriage Return".

i get a few emails with a note saying 'no message content', just put it down to the sender being empty headed ;)

So I checked my messages this morning and got a blank message from a friend. I'm not sure if my friend sent it, or my phone was just acting weird and for some reason composed a blank message from them.

View attachment 5251It's weird because when I opened it, there was no convo bubble even if my friend did send me a text. The conversation was blank and there was no time/date under the 'call/facetime/contact' buttons' of which the convo happened. Just randomly, a blank convo we never had.

Anybody know what's going on?
Did my friend actually send me a text?
Is my phone possessed?

I also didn't have wi-fi/data on, but i can still send/receive messages. I know we both have iphones, so...I don't even know someone help!
Oh!!the picture looks very fuzzy

thinking more about it, i ave ip4, ip2 and laptop. i can check mail on all. i wonder if it's a glitch on servers when you delete a message on one device?

i get a few emails with a note saying 'no message content', just put it down to the sender being empty headed ;)

That only happens when the information is not downloaded fr the server yet...I get those sometimes...but if you jut wait..the info in the email always loads eventually.