What's new

I did a search

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
figured this has come up a thousand times already!! I tried searching a FEW times different ways. NO luck?

I NEVER get close even to my data plan.. but this month I risk overage.. I figured it must be an open GPS abled app? To my knowledge, if I double tap on the home button, then hold one of 'em down, (the (4) in the bottom) if they have the negative sign on them, they are all off. The bottom just shows the most recent, and if you have OPEN apps, shows them first? If I try and close the apps, ( by hitting that minus sign), they just keep coming, like it is just a cache of the most recent, but not open? Right?

What it is at the bottom when you double click the home button... it's main purpose is as an app switcher. Secondly, it allows you to "kill" programs/apps that could possibly be running in the background. It's going to show you, from left to right, the most recent apps that you've used. You will eventually reach the end and kill them all... just depends on how many apps you have on your iDevice.