What's new

Hunting GPS app

pjunkie

Reaction score
Is there a good GPS app that i can use while out huning or fishing that some of you would recommend? one that would get me back to my truck.
thanks for the help
pjunkie

Attention all park-goers, hunters, anglers, boaters ─ anyone seeking outside adventure in Maryland: Warmer weather is right around the corner and if you live in and enjoy traveling to or around Maryland then you need to download the FREE mobile phone app, AccessDNR, to get the most out of the State’s outdoors this year! Developed by The Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR) and the electronic government facilitator NIC, Marylanders citizens and visitors can now:
- find the closest State Park,
- look up the times of sunrise and sunset,
- and even know the tide schedule for a fishing trip—
it’s all right at your fingertips with AccessDNR. You can even use it to:
- identify fish and shellfish,
- double check fishing and boating regulation guides,
- personalize hunting and fishing catches by recording pictures in a “Trophy Case” to keep track of your successes, and even link them to social media like Twitter and /or Facebook to show family and friends!
Apple users, all you need to do to download is visit the App Store to the ball rolling on making the most of your outdoor experience this summer and all year round!
To get full disclosure on the AccessDNR mobile app, check out the official press release!