What's new

How to unlock this iphone 4s its no passcode and its in chines

Worseelite

Reaction score
The phone is on chinese and i can only make emergency calls- Its and IP address Under the notification field. here is a picture. The phone can't be turned off at all...

This is with no sim.

Click Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

If i put sim card in i get this

can only do emergency calls

Tried to use itunes to reset the phone but it says something about administrator and it needs a passcode to connect to the phone. There is no where i can write in any passcode on phone or itunes only thing i can do is swipe and get into emergency calls. The phone wont turn off so i cant try the hard reset home + power button. Tried to hold power and home until screen turns off then only holding home but that doesnt work ether. Hope someone understands whats wrong here weird part is that it cant be turned off. And no passcode.

Sorry about the images but i couldn't use the img code.

It looks like the iPhone has been disabled by having an incorrect password entered too many times in a row. If you don't have the correct password, you'll have to connect it to itunes on your computer and restore the iPhone. You don't need the password to restore the iPhone. This will result in the loss of all data on the iPhone. Did you acquire the iPhone in this condition? BTW, if the iPhone is locked to a particular carrier you'll need a SIM card from that carrier to complete the restore.
Here's what your screen would look like in English.
IMG_3196.JPG

What is that ip address under iphone? And I have tried itunes to restore the Iphone but I get a error messages where it says something about administrator and cant connect to the Iphone because it needs a passcode. Yes i got it like this. Itunes have always worked but not on this one. The ip address under where it stands Iphone is that the minutes? And the phone cant be turned off. If i try to turn it of it only goes to black screen. I dont get the slide to power it off.

*edit*
I had to open the Iphone and disconnect the battery and then start up in DUF mode and it took some tries to recover and update it had to go trough som hangups and loops. But eventually I made it. I had given up the itunes progress bar was frozen on waiting on Iphone and i clicked done on Itunes and suddenly it started to install. So its stock now.

What is that ip address under iphone? And I have tried itunes to restore the Iphone but I get a error messages where it says something about administrator and cant connect to the Iphone because it needs a passcode. Yes i got it like this. Itunes have always worked but not on this one. The ip address under where it stands Iphone is that the minutes? And the phone cant be turned off. If i try to turn it of it only goes to black screen. I dont get the slide to power it off.

*edit*
I had to open the Iphone and disconnect the battery and then start up in DUF mode and it took some tries to recover and update it had to go trough som hangups and loops. But eventually I made it. I had given up the itunes progress bar was frozen on waiting on Iphone and i clicked done on Itunes and suddenly it started to install. So its stock now.
I'm glad you now have a working iPhone. Thanks for letting us know how you did it, it may help someone else in the future.