What's new

How To Transfer Texts from iPhone to PC?

throgs

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to save some of my text messages to my email and PC for my records.
I did a google search and saw "Tansee" How to transfer iPhone SMS from iPhone to PC
was recommended.

I was able to successfully follow the steps. The problem was I could only "copy" the first 20 texts of a single contact, and in any event they were not in the "bubble" format on the iPhone just the *txt form, harder to follow. I was wondering if any of you knew how to transfer your texts to your PC/email from an iPhone? Again "Tansee" only allows 20 before charging you for more. Thanks.

Hey Check out this site, I used it to enable Tansee to save my full sms messages to mu PC. Also if you save as a mhtml file, it will show in the bubbles.

Tansee save help

Savvy

I'd like to be able to save some of my text messages to my email and PC for my records.
I did a google search and saw "Tansee" How to transfer iPhone SMS from iPhone to PC
was recommended.

I was able to successfully follow the steps. The problem was I could only "copy" the first 20 texts of a single contact, and in any event they were not in the "bubble" format on the iPhone just the *txt form, harder to follow. I was wondering if any of you knew how to transfer your texts to your PC/email from an iPhone? Again "Tansee" only allows 20 before charging you for more. Thanks.

Install dropbox on the phone and PC and you can share docs, mail, photos, everything......