What's new

photos won't transfer to pc from iphone 5S

daphne_d

Reaction score
My photos have not been transferring to my pc from photostream. Occasionally they do, but haven't for about a month now. I believe all the settings are correct for icloud, photostream.
They do transfer between iphone and ipad. I have pics I need to get onto my pc..

On your PC, open the iCloud control panel. Sign out of your iCloud ID, then sign in again. Make sure "Photos" is enabled there.

Do you use iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone? In that case, go to iCloud on your PC, using a browser. Login, open the Photo icon and save the images from there.

Tbh, PhotoStream is not reliable, and I wouldn't like to be dependent whether or not it decides to work. If you're running iOS 8, enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone, or use another online storage to get your images to the PC.

Thank you- I had to go to icloud on browser and could then download to my pc. I tried signing out and signing back in, and it just loaded 6 photos and all the others that were there disappeared. I will use the browser option in the future!

Thanks for your help.