What's new

How to remove lock screen wallpaper

harimaumalaya

Reaction score
i recently install a theme..in that theme it's have own lock screen pictures but it not appear because before this i already set a lock screen pictures...can anyone help to remove the lock screen pictures...?

i recently install a theme..in that theme it's have own lock screen pictures but it not appear because before this i already set a lock screen pictures...can anyone help to remove the lock screen pictures...?

download iFile in cydia the go in iFile and go to the folder var/stash/theme.xxxxx then look for the fold with the theme name inside this folder will be lockscreen.png delete this file respring and it should be the lockscreen you've selected in settings

i can't find the folder var/stash/theme.xxxxx on the ifile...am i need to register it?

download iFile in cydia the go in iFile and go to the folder var/stash/theme.xxxxx then look for the fold with the theme name inside this folder will be lockscreen.png delete this file respring and it should be the lockscreen you've selected in settings

tq bro...i can change it now....i still have a lot to learn....

tq bro...i can change it now....i still have a lot to learn....

no problem, you will learn iFile can be very handy when wanting to alter themes or even combine parts of themes into one, and not iFile is shareware you can buy it to avoid always being asked to register but if you say no thanks later you can keep using the free version