What's new

How to recover the lost data's?

rafeedeen

Reaction score
I am looking tips for to recover the lost data's in Iphone 6 plus? Could you please any one can give me the tips?

Welcome to iPhoneForums, rafeedeen!

If there's a backup, no matter if it was saved to iCloud or to iTunes, data can be restored using this backup.

Hey rafeedeen,
Hope you have already solve your problem and get back your data from the backup files. If you can't find the deleted data from your backup files, you can also try your luck using third party recovery software. This kind of recovery software can scan your iPhone or iPad to find the lost/deleted data for you and recover to your computer. You can search the "iPhone data recovery" on google or other search engine and you will get many results about it. You can just have a try. Good Luck!

You are replying to an old post, but I would be suspicious of these so called recovery tools too!

Last edited:
You don't need any erase tool to delete data from an iPhone or any other iOS device. Deleting the app which contains the data will delete the data for that app. Re-installing the app will not re-install the missing data.