What's new

How to recover memories is used by "other".

wallpapers and ringtones, remove those and see if it takes somehing out, it did for me.

I see about 35 pictures in the wallpaper folder. Aren't they belonging for the iOS? I checked the size of that folder and it's 48mb, i fear removing it as i found it in stash > wallpapers.aUobuW
I don't know what that folder means but i think it belongs to the iOS.
As for ringtones, i do not have one install on the device actually, unless they are hadden somewhere in the system, because i added ringtones times ago, but i've removed them via itunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i removed the wallpapers just now and all it was fine, just no wallpapers, copy wallpaper to desktop, and check if it rmoves space

No, it doens't free the spaces. I just deleted all wallpaper and soft reset, connect it to itunes and it reads out 0.62gb which is 620mb??? taken by "other".

And those wallpaper i deleted was the original wallpapers, now when i go to setting wallpaper, i have no pictures there, so that was a wrong move. I deleted the pictures now can have them anymore unless i restore the iOS, but that doesn't worry me a lot as i never use those wallpapers anyway.

Last edited:
Oh... It wasn't 62mb, but 620mb, i was misreading it all that time :) well now i'm thinking about bigU movie, what about that... Where does bigU store non complete downloads to? I recall trying to download several movie on bigU, but all of them endup faill while after the reach 10% or so. There are supposed to be in the phone even though they've failed, do u have an idea about in which folder those failed download could be located?