What's new

How to get voice mail calls to show in recent calls log

TomWoodgeard

Reaction score
It bugs me that if someone leaves a voice mail the number won't show up in the recent calls log. I have to get a pen and paper (not always at hand) to write down the caller's number.

Is their an app that can correct this?

Mine do! What cellular service do you use? I am on verizon. I am guessing this may be a cellular service issue.

When I tap the voicemail to listen to it, I have the option to call back from there. Don't you have that option?

Yes, I think I have that option....however, I may want to call later. I'd just like to see the # as I would on any other calls.

It doesn't have it highlighted red in the recent? That's what mine does when I have a missed call that goes to voicemail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it does not highlight the number in red if the call goes to voicemail. It highlights the number in red if the caller DOES NOT leave a voice mail. If caller leaves a voice mail then there is NO NUMBER DISPLAYED!!

That is my problem. See original post

In voicemail, does it show a circled "I"? If so, tap it and you should see the number. If it's a contact, it will show that.

$image-1185590663.jpg

$image-594487798.jpg

I think he understands there are other ways to get the info, but he wants them to show up in the recent calls log. I am guessing this is a cellular issue,Net 10, but I could be wrong.

Well, I had Verizon. I never got those screens by hitting the voice mail icon at the bottom of the phone. If I hit that icon, it went directly to having the voice mail number called.