What's new

How to get photos from pc to Ipod4????

robredd72

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something but I cant get phots from my laptop into my new iphone4! When I connect the iphone to the laptop I can easily import photos I have taken on the iphone, onto my laptop. However, When I drag a photo I like, and try to drop it onto the iphone, I get a messege that says iphone doesnt suppot the file type? I originally took allot of photos on my Sony 10 Megapixel camera, and havent had a problem transferring them to other devices other than my iphone. Any tips on how to transfer a picture onto the iphone from a pc would be appreciated. Do you have to do it in itunes? I dont even seem to see a photo icon in the itunes menu, so I have been attempting to say open a window where the photos are located on my laptop, and then itunes in a seperate window. Then dragging the photo over from window one onto the iphone icon in window two (itunes). This doesnt work. Help........Frustrated!

Yes, just add the folders you want thru iTunes. When the phone is plugged in there is a pictures tab.

My Iphone4 is plugged to my pc. Itunes is up but I dont see a pictures tab under iphone. The subfolders under the iphone 4 icon are music, movies, books, tv shows, recently added, and ringtones. I dont see any pictures tab. Can you specify just how to get to it?

Make sure iTunes is updated. You may also need to reboot do you sync an iPod to the same pc?

Ok I am running 4.1 OS and up to date. I sync the iphone only to the same laptop. It syncs fine every time I connect it. I do not however understand how exactly to transfer a photo from my pcs hardrive to the iphone4. I can easily get them from thr iphone onto my laptop. Within itunes I see everything possible BUT an icon dealing with photos on the Iphone 4...What gives!?

all i do is select my computer,then go to my iphone....pictures are the only thing i can drag and drop to my phone with out any other programs like ifunbox.

I have the same question, thank you guys to share your experience.
hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

Use FileReflex to get photos from PC to smartphones

This is cute, but more details? Have you used it? I went to the site and it's very lax on details. Do we need to install an app on the iPhone and a program on the PC? The iPhone app is only 700 kb so it can't be that strong. Does it need wi-fi only or a hard-wire connection to the PC? Hmmmm?

Use FileReflex to get photos from PC to smartphones

This is cute, but more details? Have you used it? I went to the site and it's very lax on details. Do we need to install an app on the iPhone and a program on the PC? The iPhone app is only 700 kb so it can't be that strong. Does it need wi-fi only or a hard-wire connection to the PC? Hmmmm?

Hi EWyatt,
I am using FileReflex. You need to install iPhone app and Desktop application to share photos and files from PC to iphone. There is no need for using any hardwire connection. It needs only basic internet connection like wi-fi or GPRS to use FileReflex.
If you need any clarification about the app you can send your queries to [email protected]

peterpk85;49904 Hi EWyatt said:

Thanks Peter... Now for a real rookie question, since I stay away from iTunes as much as possible. I know I can download and install FileReflex onto my iPhone 4, but what about the PC? Do I need to use iTunes to download and install it, or can I just download the file into one of my folders, then install from there?? (Note: I'm thinking I need to use iTunes for downloading to the PC due to my iTunes account. If yes, how do I continue on to install the program form iTunes??) Thanks again.

peterpk85;49904 Hi EWyatt said:

Thanks Peter... Now for a real rookie question, since I stay away from iTunes as much as possible. I know I can download and install FileReflex onto my iPhone 4, but what about the PC? Do I need to use iTunes to download and install it, or can I just download the file into one of my folders, then install from there?? (Note: I'm thinking I need to use iTunes for downloading to the PC due to my iTunes account. If yes, how do I continue on to install the program form iTunes??) Thanks again.

EWyatt you need to install the application for your PC from the linkhttp://www.filereflex.com/mobile-application-download.html. Select the OS(Mac or windows) you are using and download the desktop applications.

For mobile applications alone you need to download from itunes.