What's new

how to fix the size mismatch

Willerz2

I have mobile substrate on my iPhone 5 and I have never used sb settings nor have I downloaded it.

Wonder if it came down with winter board !

So the OP should have mobile substrate even if they don't have the sb settings tweak !

Confusion resolved.

To the OP keep trying pressing the top button and home button until the apple logo appears and then press the volume up button which puts you in safe mode.

This should disable all your tweaks. Go into Cydia and uninstall the problem tweak.

So the OP should have mobile substrate even if they don't have the sb settings tweak !

Confusion resolved.

To the OP keep trying pressing the top button and home button until the apple logo appears and then press the volume up button which puts you in safe mode.

This should disable all your tweaks. Go into Cydia and uninstall the problem tweak.

chunky

everytime im doing this. the apple logo appear twice. and nothing happens. earlier i restore the iphone5 using itunes.but everytime the itunes will access the iphone. prompt message appear saying need to unlock the passcode. how can unlock the passcode if the iphone is apple logo mode. please help. badly needed...

If your trying to bypass a code, then you can't. You'll simply have to restore the phone to factory settings. You'll lose your jailbreak, but at least you can actually use your phone.

If it's a lost or stolen phone, then return it to the proper authorities.

Try hooking upto iTunes and put it in dfu mode. I tunes will say that it's detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Then restore.

Or download tiny umbrella to your pc or mac. Hook up the phone and launch tiny umbrella to see if it will kick your phone out of the loop.

Your only other avenue is to book an appointment at an apple store Genius Bar and hope they can't see its Jailbroken.

You should know the 4 digit pass code if the iPhone is yours.
I will not discuss how to bypass any security features.

Last edited: