What's new

How to create photo folder on iphone

hardzl84

Reaction score
Hye everybody,

Im new user of Iphone4, just want to ask simple question 'How to create photo folder on ihone', need to jailbreak? What are specials about jailbreak the iphone?

hardzl84 said:
Hye everybody,

Im new user of Iphone4, just want to ask simple question 'How to create photo folder on ihone', need to jailbreak? What are specials about jailbreak the iphone?

To create a folder in iTunes either wait for iOS 5 or create folders on your desktop of your pictures and sync the device. No need to jailbreak. Jailbreaking allows you to customize your device to your liking I.e. themes and tweaks, that apple doesn't approve of.

I hope that changes soon I'm not keen on third party apps they always ask for location in order to work that just seems strange to me.

Owhhh , Ok. Maybe i need to update my os to iOS5, tqvm for your info. :)

Im not sure whether my i-tunes work well or not because sometimes it just got a limit access to manage my folder. I heard from my friends that i-tunes will only work well with the apple computer. Is it true because I only used windows OS?

It doesnt actually create a new photo theres still only one if you look in settings under about you still have the same amount of photos.