What's new

Create new folder in Photo Album App

riparian

Reaction score
How do I create new folders in Photo app on new iphone4?

I have read the other threads about creating folder in mycomputer and syncing in iTunes app, but I have tried that.....can't seem to figure out in iTunes app version 10.1.1.4

First, you should remove the pictures currently in the Camera Roll (Photos), so you won't be duplicating everything. You need to setup a folder, on your PC under "My Pictures", such as "iPad Pictures" and make all of the folders you want, with the pictures you want in them (copy, move or drag and drop, your choice), under that folder. Then go into iTunes, under PHOTOS and select "Sync Photos from" and change "My Pictures" to "Choose Folder" and then choose the folder you created "iPad Pictures" open it and select the folders you want to sync to the iPad. Then sync them.

Thanks!!!!!

It took me awhile to find "Photos" in iTunes, I am new to iTunes. Did not know to locate it under my device, and then the only thing I noticed was "Summary" view for while......then I finally saw the other menu list within the "Summary" view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been searching for "Photo" reference for days.....I never saw it under my device with a second list of menu items!!!!

Easy after I saw that.......Thanks again