What's new

How to change photo album in music app?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'd like to change the photo of some of the albums I have on my iPhone... I use bridge to import music to music library but recently all the songs got renamed when I added one through iTunes (so via computer) and now many of them have (or better had because I managed to rename most of them) numbers instead of the name of the songs and all the album pictures got changed, some albums to no photo and some other to wrong photos. Is there any way to change only the album photo or do I have to use bridge and do it all over again? I apologize if it might be confusing but I'm not english, I tried to explain it as best as I can... If something's unclear let me know and I'll do my best to make it clearer. I'd really super appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks a lot in advance.

John

Generally using iTunes to change them out should work. You could change them using Bridge but I think that's only during the import process. Once it's gone through, you're on your own is what Bridge says from experience.

If anything, try first removing the album art from the song, and apply the change, so that the song on your device now has a blank album art. Then apply a new album art, and re-try again. Or you can try the auto retrieve album art from iTunes.

Uhm... I tried doing that and... I got the same issue as last time when I added music through iTunes instead of using bridge and virtually all my song's names got changed into numbers but only the one I improted and changed the name with Bridge (I always change the names with bridge and add capital letters for instance)... Is there any way to fix this? Is it an issue with Bridge? I've just tried using it again on another album and it reads as numbers on iTunes...