What's new

How many apple products do you own?

some nice apple products that you guys own..

I currently have..

2 Macbook pro's 13" (mid 2010)
imac 27" 2011
ipad 3rd gen (LTE+Wifi 64GB)
Iphone 4 32GB Black

and soon the next gen iphone when ever apple release that as the 4S for me was not worth the upgrade from the 4

some nice apple products that you guys own..

I currently have..

2 Macbook pro's 13" (mid 2010)
imac 27" 2011
ipad 3rd gen (LTE+Wifi 64GB)
Iphone 4 32GB Black

and soon the next gen iphone when ever apple release that as the 4S for me was not worth the upgrade from the 4
im going for the next gen iPhone too if its got enough to tempt me.

im going for the next gen iPhone too if its got enough to tempt me.

I think it will have a re design and some major changes, I dont see apple keeping the same design for 3 iphones in a row. and I did mention LTE + wifi on the ipad 3 even though the uk does not currently offer LTE speeds but the 3 network has the next best thing and I get speeds of over 20megs and if you notice on the uk apple site it no longer says LTE

I think it will have a re design and some major changes, I dont see apple keeping the same design for 3 iphones in a row. and I did mention LTE + wifi on the ipad 3 even though the uk does not currently offer LTE speeds but the 3 network has the next best thing and I get speeds of over 20megs and if you notice on the uk apple site it no longer says LTE
a bigger screen will be enough to tempt me away from my 4s,as you say its almost a certainty that a design change is coming.