What's new

How hard will it be..

EDMVR6

Reaction score
To Pre-order a Verizon Iphone Feb 3? As we all know alot of us including myself have been waiting for this day for a very long time, There giving us an option to Pre-order online or at a Verizon wireless store. I think If you order online it's going to be really congested and were gonna have a hard time getting through and placing our orders. I was thinking If I cant get through online I will go early and wait in line at my local Verizon store before they open so I can Pre-order there.. What u guys think? My wife and I just want one real bad.. am I over reacting? or will we be ok? I even told my job in advance that I will be going in late just in case I dont get through online..lol.. I dont want them to sell out and have to wait weeks for the nxt shipment, What r u guys planning to do Feb 3? Thanks

First off you shouldn't have to wait weeks for new shipments to come in. Normally, when something like this hits the market they have orders coming in every week in high volume. If you pre-order on feb. 3 you should get one. Unless of course they are sold out and at that point I'm sure verizon will have that posted on their website. Just be patient. We've been waiting years for this and another few weeks won't kill us. ;)

True.. the Verizon rep told me u can Pre-order online Feb 3rd at midnight.. so u think I shouldnt have a problem ordering online?

No I don't think there will be a problem. I plan on doing it that way also. I'm sure they have a nice amount of phones ready for the pre-order and plently for the month of Febuary if you plan on buying it in store. I just don't like lines so that's why I'll do it online. And I'm sure you can order at midnight. If not just wake up early and get your order in. ;)

No I don't think there will be a problem. I plan on doing it that way also. I'm sure they have a nice amount of phones ready for the pre-order and plently for the month of Febuary if you plan on buying it in store. I just don't like lines so that's why I'll do it online. And I'm sure you can order at midnight. If not just wake up early and get your order in. ;)

Nice, thanks man.. lets hope so..

I was under the impression that you can ONLY preorder online on Feb 3rd and then on the 10th you will be able to go into Verizon or Apple store to get one or order.

I've understood the same thing. Online orders only from the 3rd through the 10th. Haven't heard about the ability to order by phone or at the stores at all.

I was under the impression that you can ONLY preorder online on Feb 3rd and then on the 10th you will be able to go into Verizon or Apple store to get one or order.

I've understood the same thing. Online orders only from the 3rd through the 10th. Haven't heard about the ability to order by phone or at the stores at all.

That's what I said isn't it? Maybe I was unclear. I was referring to the pre-order. Sorry about that.

That's what I said isn't it? Maybe I was unclear. I was referring to the pre-order. Sorry about that.

I think Ed thinks he can preorder in the store if online is too congested. he spoke of going to the store early to wait in line to preorder. at least that's how I read his first post.

He might be able to have one held for him. If you befriend a verizon salesmen anyway. I've heard of people doing this for situations like this.

The sales rep told me I can pre order at a store also on Feb. 3 rd... Im gonna have to stop by and double chk