What's new

How do I unlock an IPhone 4 and Iphone 4s after Jaibreaking?

adeseye

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I helped a buddie of mine to jailbreak his iphone 4 but now its locked to AT&T network, before jailbreaking his iphone 4 it was unlocked(It was not factory unlocked, he paid to unlock it at a shop).

My question is how do I unlock an iphone 4 and iphone 4s after jailbreaking an iphone?

Thanks in Advance.

adeseye said:
My question is how do I unlock an iphone 4 and iphone 4s after jailbreaking an iphone?

Thanks in Advance.

With the iPhone 4.. It depends on what Baseband (Modem Firmware) its running. Let us know and we can shed light on what method, if any, can be used to unlock it. The latest two BB's for the iP4 cannot be unlocked by any end user method

The 4S can only be unlocked via the Gevey Ultra S sim Interposer. We recommend that users only purchase Gevey products from a trusted retailer, like Applenberry.com

That doesn't go without saying that your wireless provider most likely will offer an unlock from their service... if you're eligible.

With the iPhone 4.. It depends on what Baseband (Modem Firmware) its running. Let us know and we can shed light on what method, if any, can be used to unlock it. The latest two BB's for the iP4 cannot be unlocked by any end user method

The 4S can only be unlocked via the Gevey Ultra S sim Interposer. We recommend that users only purchase Gevey products from a trusted retailer, like Applenberry.com

That doesn't go without saying that your wireless provider most likely will offer an unlock from their service... if you're eligible.

Version is 5.1.1(9B208)
Modem firmware 04.12.01

Thanks

adeseye said:
Version is 5.1.1(9B208)
Modem firmware 04.12.01

Thanks

Unfortunately the 4.12.01 BB cannot be unlocked by an end user. Your only option is of the wireless carrier it's locked to will unlock from their service.