What's new

How do i turn off outlook calendar stnc?

saxguy

Reaction score
I'm syncing my calendar with iCloud, having abandoned outlook. On settings in ITunes, it says that I am syncing with iCloud. Problem is, the calendar is still trying to sync with outlook. How can I turn that off for calendar and contacts!

Have you removed your Outlook account from Settings.app > Mail, Contacts and Calendars? Or, head over to Settings.app > Mail, Contacts and Calendars > <Insert Outlook Account Here>, and turn off the appropriate syncing patterns. If you're ditching it completely, just remove your Outlook credentials. If you just want it for emails, then turn off Calendar and Contacts syncing.

I'm not seeing how to do that in settings.. all I have is icloud. Under the account list, it's not showing outlook.

Have you removed your Outlook account from Settings.app > Mail, Contacts and Calendars? Or, head over to Settings.app > Mail, Contacts and Calendars > <Insert Outlook Account Here>, and turn off the appropriate syncing patterns. If you're ditching it completely, just remove your Outlook credentials. If you just want it for emails, then turn off Calendar and Contacts syncing.

Saxguy--go to your calendar app and click the "calendar" button on the left side of the screen. See if you still have your outlook calendar turn on there. Maybe this is the reason it's saying that its still trying to sync with outlook.