What's new

How do i know if my SHSH are saved?

gs135

Reaction score
I wonder?

I saved it only after i upgraded the FW to 4.0.2(tried to restore)didnt go well. :O

It probebly wouldnt work to restore to FW 4.0.1 would it?

Not if you saved it after your phone was on 4.0.2. Did u save your shsh with tinyumbrella before you went to 4.0.2?

Not if you saved it after your phone was on 4.0.2. Did u save your shsh with tinyumbrella before you went to 4.0.2?

No i havent since i wasnt even planning on upgrading it only restoring the FW.

Anyway,i just changed my carrier because of that.(not the end of the world)

You can save them locally with Firmware Umbrella. You will know if Cydia has saved them as you will have a message on the top of the cydia home page saying that you have shsh on file...

Hope that Helps

You can save them locally with Firmware Umbrella. You will know if Cydia has saved them as you will have a message on the top of the cydia home page saying that you have shsh on file...

Hope that Helps

I dont have Cydia,and i never saved SHSH before i had FW 4.0.2.(only after)

But its alright for now without Jailbreak,ill be waiting for it to be up for the 4.1.

I think tiny umbrella is can not save shsh anymore on the firmware 4.0.1. I tried twice today and mine was not eligible or something like that. My home Cydia says waiting TSS request, so my shsh is not saved via Cydia. If anyone finds a fix to my problem please post up or PM me.

Thanks a bunch

GT

After alot of reading,just saw on tinyumbrella that i actualy saved my shsh without even knowing it!

Gonna Jailbreak it soon,very soon!!

Thanks alot for you all!!

My SHSH says I'm on 4.3.3 but the firmware on my phone is 4.3.4. Does this mean I can still downgrade to 4.3.3?