What's new

How can i rotate iPhone videos?

kaboose

Reaction score
Hello,
Unfortunately i have recorded some videos from IP4 by holding it vertically. Is there any free software that i can use to rotate the video so its watchable. I have tried many softwares like "Free Video Flip and Rotate" but the video quality reduces a lot. Then i tried most famous "Handbrake" but i dont know how to rotate the video using that software. By the way i only have windows pc. No mac. I hope someone can help.
Thanks

Shooting videos from your PDA or iPhone is common, however some of you might have realized that when you download your videos from your iPhone to your PC, you might find that they are titled, that is they are oriented vertically instead of horizontally or vice versa. Today in troubleshooting iPhone, we will show you how to rotate a video shot by an iPhone. When you start shooting the iPhone video, the video looks ok on the iPhone screen, however the sensors in iPhone decide weather to orient the video in a portrait or landscape format. A slight tilt can cause the clip to orient the wrong way and by the time you download it to your PC, its too late, you can't re shoot the video moments again. However, in this article we will introduce you to a very easy and free Movie Rotator App that will fix this problem for you.

I use Sony Vegas Pro

Tilt it the way I want and render it using web format, otherwise video comes out fuzzy.

Hello,
Unfortunately i have recorded some videos from IP4 by holding it vertically. Is there any free software that i can use to rotate the video so its watchable. I have tried many softwares like "Free Video Flip and Rotate" but the video quality reduces a lot. Then i tried most famous "Handbrake" but i dont know how to rotate the video using that software. By the way i only have windows pc. No mac. I hope someone can help.
Thanks

What article?