What's new

how can i get cheap iphone 4

vonflyhihg

Reaction score
help me guys.. cause im victim of scam.. so pls help me guys who knows where can buy cheap iphone 4..

see so like the video i posted with the fake iphone people fall for this type of scam, you have to take a laptop with you and tell them that you will restore it with itunes make sure it works make sure there are no other problems, the cheapest way to get it is take out a contract for as long as you can and pay more money per month for it. unless you know a place in europe that sells it fairly cheap sim free like in the uk its 600 32GB sim free. not very cheap but compared to my home country where its 1300 euros lol it is

see so like the video i posted with the fake iphone people fall for this type of scam, you have to take a laptop with you and tell them that you will restore it with itunes make sure it works make sure there are no other problems, the cheapest way to get it is take out a contract for as long as you can and pay more money per month for it. unless you know a place in europe that sells it fairly cheap sim free like in the uk its 600 32GB sim free. not very cheap but compared to my home country where its 1300 euros lol it is

I live in Germany. I bought a "neverlocked" iPhone on the German ebay for €850, factory sealed. The seller had bought several phones in France and put them on ebay for a lot cheaper than others are selling for in Germany. Most of the phones on ebay there are going for €1100 ~ €1300. Also in Germany I got a pre-paid micro sim from Simyo for €9.90. I'm in Florida on vacation now and the phone is working great!

Last edited:

I live in Germany. I bought a "neverlocked" iPhone on the German ebay for €850, factory sealed. The seller had bought several phones in France and put them on ebay for a lot cheaper than others are selling for in Germany. Most of the phones on ebay there are going for €1100 ~ €1300. Also in Germany I got a pre-paid micro sim from Simyo for €9.90. I'm in Florida on vacation now and the phone is working great!

yes so different countries with it sim free have different prices. i got mine from england for around 750 euros. sim card i got mine and sent it to be cut with a sim cutter. works nicely word wide any sim as long as its micro but you just have to be carefull of them fakes and people who ripp you off

is that true that the cheaper iphone 4 is in HK (hongkong)?

where can i buy iphone 4 factory unlocked? on net?

too much expensive in apple store. the authorize seller here in Philippines is Globe telecom by apple store.. that too much expensive..