What's new

i don't get email but...

lukaret

Reaction score
hi guys,,need help pls,,,i don't get email notification,,,my emails comes all at one time after i click on the "inbox" and below it says "connecting" or updating",,,is there anyway i can recieve emails right after they are being sent? and not on a batch basis? thanks guys!!

Yeah i got it go to settings>Mail,Contacts,calenders>fetch new data>switch on push select for how many min you need to update then without openning your mail you mails will update

Push e-mails have not worked correctly for many people since the iOS 5 upgrade, no matter what we do. We're hoping that this gets addressed in the next bug fix release. If you have push turned on and it's still not working you may be one of the unlucky ones.

i got mine working now!!!

what i did:
i turned off and on the "PUSH" then i turn the cellphone off, i turn the cellphone back on after 1 minute(this will reset or re-configure it)

and then i went to NOTIFICATION, checked on "manually". then below,in notification center, i click on "mail" i put the alert style to "alerts"
then further down, i turned on the "badge App icon/ "show preview" and the view in lock screen"

hope this helps,,worked on mine.

i emailed my phone several times using my computer, i got 'em ALL!!! i'm so happy!!!

i got mine working now!!!

what i did:
i turned off and on the "PUSH" then i turn the cellphone off, i turn the cellphone back on after 1 minute(this will reset or re-configure it)

and then i went to NOTIFICATION, checked on "manually". then below,in notification center, i click on "mail" i put the alert style to "alerts"
then further down, i turned on the "badge App icon/ "show preview" and the view in lock screen"

hope this helps,,worked on mine.

i emailed my phone several times using my computer, i got 'em ALL!!! i'm so happy!!!

Yeah, just went through all of that again, but it didn't work for me. I've gotten it working for short periods and then it goes right back to the SOS. :(

yeah, your'e right Dave,,it worked for a while then back to same dilema. ..i hope there's a real solution to this issue...we'll keep everyone posted.

Ok, I'm trying this now. Will let you know if it works for me.