What's new

High Power Flashlight & iOS 4.1

donduck

Reaction score
Hi All,

I wanted to ask whether there is a flash light app out there that takes advantage of the high power flash on the Iphone 4.

After upgrading to iOS4.1, do you notice when you take pictures with flash, there is a higher than usual flash shortly afteryou take the snapshot of the photo?
So far, all apps I've tried uses the regular LED on the Iphone 4, and not the higher than usual flash I talked about.

If anyone knows, please let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks
Don

Hi All,

I wanted to ask whether there is a flash light app out there that takes advantage of the high power flash on the Iphone 4.

After upgrading to iOS4.1, do you notice when you take pictures with flash, there is a higher than usual flash shortly afteryou take the snapshot of the photo?
So far, all apps I've tried uses the regular LED on the Iphone 4, and not the higher than usual flash I talked about.

If anyone knows, please let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks
Don

I use LED light for iPhone 4, I didn't notice a stronger flash with iOS 4.1 though

I thought also the same but realize it was probably an illusion type thing, because its a flash of the flash :p it seems like its brighter but might not actually be the case

the one i use is free and has strobe light also lol, i never use it but that was a good idea. light is plenty bright