What's new

Hide my folder app problems

xxtrixx

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a fix for the Hide My Folder App...After their recent update all my pics and videos are now not visible. It Shows the number of pics and vids, but none can be viewed. Exporting to Email, camera roll or clipboard all fail. Help from the people who made this app is also a negative. If anyone knows of a fix for this it will be greatly appreciated...Thanks

It might've been moved into a different directory. Check out /private/var/root/Media/DCIM/100Apple. You can use applications on your PC/Mac like iExplorer to root out your iPhone and check to see if they're still in there. If they indeed are, then they might be 'hidden' from the update then. Just back them up onto your computer, and re-sync them.

Hi XXtrixx - Were you able to implement the solution? Did it resolve your problem? Cox am yet struggling on how to get the hiden photos back. The update seemed futile !! The app was working very much fine till this last update. Also the vendor service is futile. No response at all to queries raised.

Am still awaiting a solution

I used what Willerz2 suggested and it worked..IExplorer. You can download it to a Mac or PC...All you need is the latest ver of Itunes and Quicktime. Then find the app and go thru the folders to find all your hidden pics..