What's new

App Data retrieval

Chuck_bigalo

Reaction score
This a shot in the dark as I am almost certain I am sc#$wed. However if by some miracle if there is any help that can be offered, i would greatly appreciate it.

I have a jail broke 3gs which I believe was running on 4.1, I had updated to the 5.1. I had lost all my jailbreak options which was expected. I had all my music and pictures including the ones in my video safe app. I attempted to jailbreak again and all of my apps were not to be found. I decided to restore and start over. Upon restoring I noticed, at best, I could get half of the photos that were in my video safe back. None of my music was on the iphone and all the photos in my camera roll were gone. I attempted to restore numerous times and I find that with a couple of old backups, I'm sure, alot of pics were not on the phone. In face I had to manually since music, pics, and apps but still missing photos.
The two most recent backups will complete the entire process and when finished tells me "This computer has previously been synced with an iphone or another iOS device" and no option to manually sync the apps, music, and photos.
I am almost certain that I have done exactly what I didn't want and loose pics and video. Just looking for confirmation I guess. Any input would be greatly appreciated.