What's new

Hidden contact book

frazon

Reaction score
I just left blackberry for a iPhone 4s and I am trying to configure my new iPhone the same way I had my blackberry. My problem is I need a app that is similar to the blackberry app "black book" www.mblware.com. Can someone point me in the right direction. By the way I have been Searching in the app store and nothing there comes close to the "black book" app.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your 4S as much as I'm enjoying mine. I've never thought of hiding or concealing my contacts. I did find DunkDial No App Store - Drunk Dial NO! not sure it will accomplish what you want/need. Let us know.

Mike

This is what I need. At least

Keep your contacts, calls, and messages away from prying eyes with BlackBook's hidden contact list. Sensitive contacts and messages stay completely hidden on your phone.

It's so discreet, there's no icon to launch it. Simply type your custom launch-key on the keypad and your 'BlackBook' appears.

Other Features:
- Enhanced SMS Filtering
- Threaded SMS
- Revamped GUI
- Backup / Restore Contacts
- Real-time Contact Searching
- Contact Photos
- Hot Key / Shortcuts
- Completely Hidden Contact List
- Custom Filtering For Calls, SMS, PIN, Email
- Extended SMS (1400 Characters)
- Fake Caller-Id Names
- Auto Closes
- Vibration Alerts
- Custom Message Pop-Up Alerts
- Outbound Email Attachments
- Import / Export Contacts

** HOW TO RUN **
BlackBook does NOT have an ICON. To launch it for the first time you must press the RED - END CALL BUTTON five (5) times in-a-row. (Your Launch Key is customizable in the OPTIONS)

I read that on the BB site. I was not able to find a comparable app. The folks with expertise in Jailbreaking may have something that compares. Hopefully, they will read and comment.