What's new

Hi!!!

Sunshine1104

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. I am having a serious issue with an iPhone I bought and I'm hoping I can get some answers.

Thanks

Sunshine1104 said:
I'm new to this site. I am having a serious issue with an iPhone I bought and I'm hoping I can get some answers.

Thanks

Welcome!! What can we help you with? If you'd like... do a quick search of our site as see if you come up w/ any answers. If not... post up a new thread in the correct section w/ your problem. :)

I bought an iPhone and it is jailbroken. It has an apple skull on front instead of the apple. I tried to do a master restore on it through my Itunes. I hook it up and the Itunes icon and cord pic came up on screen when i hooked it up. I hit restore and than it gives me the iphone software update which takes about 1 hour, well during the download it goes back to the skull and wont restore. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Sunshine1104 said:

Thanks

You should bring it back to the seller and ask him to unjailbreak it for you..why did he sell it..normally it restores with iTunes no probs.you might have a hardware issue.use the search button on here..